Friday, December 13, 2013

PGS4A Installation Tutorial

Just saw this tutorial by Shems Eddine on getting PGS4A running.  Installing pgs4a is a common question.

Since I haven't had problems with the installation and I am running pgs4a primarily on Linux, I haven't been able to help with this problems.  Please see Shem Eddine's Journal for some great tips.  The tutorial is focused on Windows, which is great for all you Windows programmers out there.

If you're still stuck, there's the pgs4a forum.


1 comment:

  1. Giving wrong information, I'm getting this error-
    HTTP 404 error

    That’s odd... Microsoft Edge can’t find this page

    When I try to navigate this link -

    http://www.shemseddine.com/2013/11/27/pygame-android-game-pgs4a-tutorial-1/

    This link is included in your article

    ReplyDelete